Wpis z mikrobloga

[America’s Crisis Of Democracy Looks Shockingly Like Poland’s](http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/america-democracy-crisis-poland_us_5899eb34e4b09bd304bd9d42?)

Like the Americans who found solace in Trump’s campaign speeches targeting ‘the forgotten ones,’ many Poles felt that they, too, had been passed over in the country’s prosperity run.

#trump #usa #polska #polityka #4konserwy #neuropa
Pobierz k1fl0w - America’s Crisis Of Democracy Looks Shockingly Like Poland’s
 Like the Ameri...
źródło: comment_VhYibDfXus6ETIlW03Ooco1jC2p4lWeh.jpg
@k1fl0w: Ja tam nie wiem ale u nas KOD nie zaprasza antify i nie robi burd jak w stanach. Burd typu palenie śmietników, samochodów, i tego co było w Berkley z Milo.
Ich sytuacja a nasza nie ma porównania.
@leobenos:

Drain The Swamp

Seen through the prism of the PiS party leader’s rhetoric, Poland was ― like Trump’s America ― a ‘country in ruins’ exploited by the corrupt elites.

Attacking The Media

As in America, the private media in Poland is divided between the established liberal outlets and the somewhat less renowned conservative media.

Consolidating Power

Kaczyński believes he can dismantle the constitution because he’s been given a mandate to
@k1fl0w: wszystko to jest sponsorowane przez Sorosa i środowisko jemu podobnych, wszystko za czym lobbują jest szkodliwe dla normalnych ludzi

na szczęście ich czas się kończy, im bliżej tym głośniej krzyczą w bezsilnej furii