Odpalam samochód i po 2min zapala się kontrolka poziomu płynu chłodniczego.
I świeci się ciągle. Pojechałem tak do pracy, temperatura cały czas w normie była.
Wracając kontrolka od samego początku się świeciła. W domu jak silnik ostygł sprawdziłem poziom płynu i wszystko w normie.
Dzisiaj odpalam kontrolka nie świeci, mija 2-3min i to samo znowu się zapaliła.
Co to może być? Od czego zacząć sprawdzanie?
#bmw #e46 n42b20
#mechanikasamochodowa #motoryzacjapokaż całość
@TheSznikers: Pewnie masz układ zapowietrzony. Odpowietrz go i wtedy patrz.
Tak w ogóle to jak sprawdzasz czy temp masz ok? Wiesz, że w BMW pion wskazuje od 75-115 stopni? A czasem powyżej 100 stopni może oznaczać, że coś jest nie tak i wtedy się sprawdza realną temp poprzez ukryte menu.
To co dzisiaj może ktoś jakiś mini race na SRS? tak treningowo przed wyścigiem ligowym (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)
koniec zapisów 20:55
start godz 21:00
wczoraj było 92 osoby, dzisiaj może być więcej (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)
Wyjeżdżałem sobie z garażu i na śniegu zostawiłem taki ślad... Coś sobie pocieklo... Co to za płyn?
Kolor limonkowy i na mrozie zamarza.
Żaden olej ani płyn. Mi nie pasuje kolorem.
Jak postawiłem w miejscu i odjechałem to wychodzi że cieknie centralnie że środkowej części auta.
Na wysokości słupka B
- Driver swaps confirmed
- They will use the 2018 season for the content
- There will be 10 circuits (you can find them on the Blancpain calendar)
- Official leaderboards (basically RSR inside the game)
- Ranking system for both skill and safety similar to iRacing (he mentions the latest GranTurismo's one). They hired the guy behind Minorating for this
- They will follow their philosophy, so the handling will be realistic (as it was in AC)
- Tyre model, aero and suspension geometry will be improved thanks to new developers that have been hired in the last year (one of them is also a mechanical engineer)
- ACC will be more versatile and easier to use for people with less experience (which doesn't mean less realism)
Pricing & release
- Early Access (beta version) at a lower price than the release one
- No release date announced, not even approximately
On Unreal Engine 4
- Choice of UE4 was driven by desire of focusing on the features that were lacking in AC1, basically "gameplay features" like implementing the various RL regulations, better career mode, better AI etc. (He supports this decision by saying that Kunos' competitors, even though with a way bigger workforce, have decided to avoid writing an Engine by themselves)
- They have worked 8 months during 2017 on R&D testing the Unreal Engine, Marco says that it has been an huge risk because they still didn't know if UE4 was the right choice. He mentions as an example the need to do separate renders for the mirrors, which they had trouble to implement initially as UE4 engine is "general" and not geared towards sim use. This required weeks of telemetry of how it works, how it uses CPU/GPU etc.
- The assets needed some rework as well, in order to be optimized for the different engine (as a result of the aforementioned analysis)
- They will also probably use UE4 for their future projects
- He praises the photorealism of the Unreal Engine, even though some months were needed before both the eye candy and the framerate started to get to the desired level
- They took some inspiration on how to solve some issues they had from videos of other games made with the Unreal Engine, mainly the ones made by Milestone
On collaboration between real racing teams & Blancpain
- With this license they are going to have an even stronger collaboration between Kunos and drivers/racing teams
- They will be at many racing weekends in order to gather data from the teams
- Many teams use AC for the training of their pilots. Some of the teams also asked them some advice to build their own simulator
- Many drivers asked Kunos help to setup simulators in order to train for new tracks, for example
- They received numerous eSports contacts, but for the moment they are focusing on the development of the game. (Based on the way he talked about this, I believe esports will come)
- Kunos is working on a connection between virtual and real Blancpain (for example ideal time laps vs real ones, plus something similar to RSR with invitations to the races for the fastest guys, he mentions GranTurismo's Academy)
- Expected AC sales : 100 thousand copies, results about 1.4 million users
- He mentions comments of people on Facebook that were saying to him that the training/playing time in AC proved useful to catch the car in RL critical situations
"Physics was one of the very few things we could salvage and bring over from AC1 to ACC moving to UE4, everything else needs to be redone from scratch.
So from any point of view you can consider ACC physics as a direct evolution of AC1 physics with the added bonus of not having 170+ cars to update and check if we decide to make substantial changes.... this is giving me, Aris and the new physics dev that joined us Fernando the opportunity to get in pretty hard in some areas and make some substantial changes that we couldn't afford to do with a big released product like AC1.
We'll have plenty of time to dig into the details of it both before the EA and after, I'll just drop one big one here tho. Although it's not really something we'll see fully utilized in ACC because of the nature of the tracks we are going to include but the physics engine is now running full blown 64bit math all around, so, as far the physics is concerned, there are virtually no limits to how big a track could be, we could literally race to Mars and back without suffering much precision losses in the calculations... again, not really something that will create a huge change in ACC but still a thing I can geek out and be happy about :D"
About how programming is with UE4 compared to old engine:
"it a different mindset, we programmers had to spend more time figuring out how the engine wanted us to do things rather than write the actual code to make those things happen.
Day to day quality of life went a bit down for the programming team :D , the engine is HUGE, small modifications require very long compile times compared to AC1 that was built for fast iteration and was quite a joy to work with... that means A LOT of coffee breaks, lot of cursing a lot of opportunities to get distracted while the damn thing builds.. but, all the frustration pays back once you see what the graphics guys are able to put on the screen and realize it's all worth."
Assetto Corsa Competizione, the new official game of the Blancpain GT series, an official grand touring racing series, named after world-renowned Swiss watch manufacture Blancpain and organized by SRO Motorsports Group, will be speeding onto Steam Early Access this summer.
Featuring an extraordinary level of simulation quality that allows players to experience the unique atmosphere of this GT3 Series, players can compete against official drivers, teams, cars and circuits with the highest level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Taking full advantage of Unreal Engine 4, Assetto Corsa Competizione will ensure the highest quality rendering with photorealistic weather conditions and graphics to reach a new standard in driving realism and immersion racing. Players will experience highspeed torque as they get behind the wheel of luxurious speedsters including Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens and many other prestigious GT cars reproduced with an outstanding level of detail. Motion capture technology is used to create the animations of mechanics and drivers in an even more realistic fashion and guarantee a high level of player engagement during races, pit stops and driver changes.
In the final version of the game, players can expect advanced multiplayer functionality with Assetto Corsa Competizione, including a ranking system which will evaluate individual performance and driving behavior to reward the most virtuous drivers and promote fair play in online competitions.pokaż całość
W nawiązaniu do wpisu https://wykop.pl/wpis/30041941
Chciałbym publicznie przeprosić @valencianista za to że nazwałem go kretem, użyłem tego sformułowania jedynie na podstawie domysłów, nie mając dowodów na poparcie tego zdania. Jednocześnie domagam się od wyżej wspomnianego użytkownika adekwatnych oficjalnych przeprosin za swoje zachowanie i aluzje odnoszace się do mojej osoby w komentarzach pod podanym wcześniej wpisem.
WZIOŁY PSZYJECHOŁY CZY AŁTA AŁDI JAKIEŚ ZE SPUJLERAMI TOŚMY SIEM ICH DOTKNOŃĆ BALI NA POCZONTKU BO TO LÓKSÓSY CIENSZKIE SIAKIEŚ. ALEŚMY ODWARZNI TO SZPAHLOM NADKOLA CYKNIENTE, DYNFUJZORY PSZYKLEJONE, ŚILŃIK STŁÓNINKOWANY, A GUMIAK NAWET ŚRÓBY ZMIENIŁ NA REJENSTRANCJACH NA MAŁE TAKIE BO LETKIE SOM TERAZ.
POTEM OBCY MALAŻ PSZYSZŁ I UMALOWAŁ TOTO ŻE JAK NORMALNE AŁTO NIE WYGLĄDA TYLKO JAKAŚ FORMÓŁA JEDEN. ALE DOBŻE PŁACILI TO I MYŚMY NIE NAŻEKALIŚMY
Gratki, fajny przejazd. W zasadzie 95% zakrętów biorę tak samo, na tych pozostałych 5% nie wiem jak Ty przyczepność znajdujesz... (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■) . Poza tym naliczyłem ze 3 drobne błędy bez specjalnej analizy, które jak wyeliminujesz to pewnie ze 3 sekundy od razu urwiesz...
1) czy hotlapy zawsze na full-slikach?
2) jeździsz na swoim setupie? W szczególności dopasowywałeś stopniowanie biegów?
EDIT: "które jak wyeliminujesz to pewnie ze 3 sekundy od razu urwiesz" - chodzi mi o to, że pewnie bez problemu je wyeliminujesz, więc obstawiam, że 3 sekundy lepszy czas w twoim wykonaniu to rzecz pewnapokaż całość