Wpis z mikrobloga

Good news, everyone!

Prace nad Clan Quest Modem w wersji 4.0 dla Bloodlines prą do przodu. Wczoraj pojawił się nowy wpis od twórcy moda, a w nim:

Another few months have passed and another character profile for the next edition of the mod is ready to keep your fangs watering for the next edition of Clan Quest Mod!

The Mack

Clan: Lasombra

Quote: " You’re probably like most people, ain’t you, pal? You’ve got certain desires, fantasies … things you wouldn’t want your wifey or girlfriend to know about. Maybe things the police can’t know about. The Mack isn’t going to look too closely at what gets you hot and bothered. But as long as you got the money … you’ll always leave satisfied. "

Background: The Mack, a flesh peddler in East LA, is part of a nomadic pack, briefly stopping over in town to re-group. This mysterious figure keeps himself as far removed from the city's politics as possible, instead spending his nights chasing material wealth.

Tutaj nasz bohater w akcji: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYhb7vwm8ic

Podsumowanie prac:

Progress Report

Maps/Environment: 95%

Not much movement, here, but not much left to be done, either.

Writing/Dialog: 98%

This is all but done! Mostly all that's left is new work I've created for myself, and some of the Malkavian lines.

Programming/Cut Scenes: 85%

The new story involves the interaction between NPCs a bit more, so there's quite a few new cut scenes. Finally starting to put a dent in those.

Voice: 90%

A lot of work has gone into moving this forward. Virtually all the dialog is recorded now, so it's just a matter of animating it all!

Models: 65%

Still looking for help on this front, still appealing to any fans that have modelling experience and have interest in learning how to do it for Vampire, and to help with the project, to contact me. I have tried to do this myself, and have gotten far enough to understand the process behind making new character models, but sorely lacking the ability to do it with any proficiency. This does lend itself to me being able to help any interested artists getting setup and going.

There's always more news to come, so stay tuned here on Moddb or by following me on Twitter. You can also watch my channel on YouTube where I occasionally drop some hints about what's to come in the next edition of the mod. Right now I'm slogging through Vampire: the Masquerade - Redemption in a hilariously painful to watch Let's Play series.

And as always a big thank to Anchefanamon for her character concept art; and thanks to Sebastian Baar for lending his voice to The Mack

źródło: http://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-clan-quest-mod

Przypominam, że wersja 4.0 jest taka ważna, bo nie tylko pojawi się w niej sporo nowych questów i postaci, ale też oddzielna ścieżka, gdzie będziemy mogli wstąpić do Sabbatu!

Tak jest - wciąż powstają mody do gry z 2004 roku ((oo))

Tymczasem Sony zamknęło serwery dla Demon's Souls FUUUUUUUUUU ( ͠° °)

#bloodlines #crpg #rpg #vtmb
Pobierz Lisaros - Good news, everyone!

Prace nad Clan Quest Modem w wersji 4.0 dla Bloodli...
źródło: comment_pfgUyT6k75ReKC7OiGoKS6eB0vQYyV2Z.jpg