Wpis z mikrobloga

via Wykop Mobilny (Android)
Morena Fortino - "La Chatte"
Chciałam przetłumaczyć historię zdjęcia ale uważam, że moja translacja odbierze jej urok, przytulność okoliczności i smutek drugiego akapitu.

I was trying to photograph my cat Yang, as she was reflecting in a mirror, which I was handeling while attempting to attract her to me. I had no specific intentions, I only let myself go to a sort of “controlled randomness”, since a cat doesn’t obey. I made various tests, until the perfect instant occurred in which the mirror was positioned on my lower abdomen and the head of Yang, looking in the camera attracted by its LED light, gathered to form a sensual coincidence. Looking at the shots later on, I realized that this one was valuable on its own, but I couldn’t imagine what it was going to unleash since that May 10 2014, when I published the picture on the socials.

Since then, besides the many “likes”, shares and friend requests, that picture doesn’t belong to me any more, having unfortunately lost almost immediately any reference to me as the author, just the way it often happens on the Internet. I actually found the picture spreaded everywhere, just to mention some placements I have enjoyed about: from the social profile of Ornella Muti’s daughter, to the great American art critic Jerry Saltz, from a Chinese site of t-shirts with cats, to the many meme. Up to the paradox of a girl who requested me the friendship on Facebook, just to reproach me for having stolen “her” photo and put it as my profile picture.

#twinkulblr - obserwuj/blokuj tego typu posty.
#fotografia #akt #koty #minimalizm #sztuka #nogi #czarnobiale
Pobierz
źródło: comment_opeatix3W3WoIAZFgR5ShP9wYjFVo8AM.jpg
@Twinkle: hehe tak zupełnie przypadkiem jak próbowałam zrobić zdjęcie kota w lustrze akurat idealnie ustawił się zastępując moją cipę. Bo wiecie pussy :~~~~DDDD Zawsze jak robię zdjęcia chodzę bez gaci żeby świeże powietrze nawiewało mi pomysły na ujęcia.