Wpis z mikrobloga

Michel Foucault, Giorgio Agamben, Jean-Luc Nancy, Roberto Esposito, Sergio Benvenuto, Divya Dwivedi, Shaj Mohan, Rocco Ronchi Coronavirus and philosophers

Faced with the frenetic, irrational and entirely unfounded emergency measures adopted against an alleged epidemic of coronavirus, we should begin from the declaration issued by the National Research Council (CNR), which states not only that “there is no SARS-CoV2 epidemic in Italy”, but also that “the infection, according to the epidemiologic data available as of today and based on tens of thousands of cases, causes mild/moderate symptoms (a sort of influenza) in 80-90% of cases. In 10-15% of cases a pneumonia may develop, but one with a benign outcome in the large majority of cases. It has been estimated that only 4% of patients require intensive therapy”.

If this is the real situation, why do the media and the authorities do their utmost to spread a state of panic, thus provoking an authentic state of exception with serious limitations on movement and a suspension of daily life in entire regions?

#filozofia #koronawirus
It has been estimated that only 4% of patients require intensive therapy.

@sublatio_cum_laude: I nikt im nie powiedział, że przy takiej zarażliwości to jednak bardzo dużo? Samych ofiar śmiertelnych już jest znacząco więcej niż np przy całej świńskiej grypie o przecież wyższym czynniku mortal rate. Tak to jest, jak przy rozumowaniu nie uwzględnia się wszystkich istotnych czynników.
Z tą paniką natomiast to daleki jestem od narzekań na jej rozmiary. Do doskonałości
@biliard: Agembena pozycję można zrozumieć ze względu na jego wręcz paranoiczne pozycje odnośnie działania Państwa i Medycyny, ale to że przestrzelił jest już tylko jego winą, podobnie jak z odradzaniem Nancyemu operacji.

Almost thirty years ago doctors decided I needed a heart transplant. Giorgio was one of the very few who advised me not to listen to them. If I had followed his advice, I would have probably died soon enough.
@sublatio_cum_laude: Ten medal posiada dwie strony. Z jednej, owszem, konsekwencje szerzonych informacji są katastrofalne, a dziennikarze powinni znać podstawowe doniesienia nauki (że też dopiero podnosi się larum, kiedy badania z psychologii społecznej od dawna krzyczą, iż np artykuł na pierwszej stronie poczytnej gazety o samobójstwie słynnej osoby średnio przekłada się na trzy dalsze istnienia w ramach mechanizmów kopiowania zachowań). Z drugiej jednakże wielu nie bez powodu obawiało się reakcji odwrotnej, a