Wpis z mikrobloga

Witam Mireczki! Mam problem z Majfrendem z Aliexpress. W styczniu tego roku zamowilem przedmioty za okolo 330zl. Przesylka dotarla do mnie pod koniec lutego. W marcu napisalem do Majfrenda ze znajomy dla ktorego zalatwialem to wszystko sie rozmyslil i czy moge odeslac towar? Troche zajela nam czasu rozmowa bo mieli urlopy itd,ale chinczyk sie zgodzil a wiec odeslalem paczke 8 kwietnia. I teraz sie zaczyna, Chiczyk odpisuje:
2016-05-16 01:26:51

hello, dear friend, i track the parcel that you return to us, the parcel will return you again because before the post office made a mistake about your parcel, recently you will receive the parcel. i apologize for this problems, please accept our sincere apology. but we can take the duty.
if you agree, when you receive the parcel you can return it to us again, then we will refund you the money of the shipping fee that you paid once more by Paypal. but this month we change the address, we will give you our new address. and we will refund you all the money of the order when we get the parcel, is it ok ?
waiting for your reply

Na co ja odpisalem ze ok odesle jeszcze raz,ale jak przeleja mi kase za wysylke bo troche mnie to kosztuje, chinczyk sie zgodzil podalem adres paypala ale do dzisiaj nie otrzymalem kase. Czas ochrony sie konczyl wiec otworzylem spór i o to kolejny email od chinczyka:

thanks for your repl quickly and understanding, dear friend. you are kind. now could you help us cancel the dispute first ? it can hurt our store seriously everyday. hope understand. thank you

Odpisalem ze nie moge bo jest to jedyne ochrona i gwarancja w tym czasie. Na co chinczyk odpisal:

dear friend, we didn't know when you will receive the parcel, about the dispute, if you don't cancel it, you need to support the new tracking number after you return. if no, finally we also can receive the money. because about the dispute there has so many days. hope understand. thanks

Co mam zrobic w takiej sytuacji? Dispute ma czas 10 dni a wiadomo ze paczka w tym czasie nie dojdzie do mnie i nie zdaze jej odeslac do Chin, Dispute jest otwarty ale chinczyk go nie zaakceptowal czy jesli minie 10 dni to on faktycznie dostanie kase czy mam uzyc opcji Escalate?

#aliexpress