Wpis z mikrobloga

#nba #durant #gsw
Dużo pojedynczych wpisów, więc zapraszam do zbiorczej dyskusji
WĄTEK GŁOWNY W TEMACIE SAGI DURANTOWEJ

Kevin Durant will sign a 2-year (1+1) $54M deal with the Golden State Warriors.

Zapraszam do stawiania pytań, kto bedzie pierwszym wyborem w zespole, czy warto niszczyc szeroka lawke, jak to wplynie na chemistry w GSW, etc., pisania swoich odczuć, bo bym poczytał co sądzicie heh

List Duranta:

"This has been by far the most challenging few weeks in my professional life. I understood cognitively that I was facing a crossroads in my evolution as a player and as a man, and that it came with exceptionally difficult choices. What I didn’t truly understand, however, was the range of emotions I would feel during this process.
The primary mandate I had for myself in making this decision was to have it based on the potential for my growth as a player — as that has always steered me in the right direction. But I am also at a point in my life where it is of equal importance to find an opportunity that encourages my evolution as a man: moving out of my comfort zone to a new city and community which offers the greatest potential for my contribution and personal growth. With this in mind, I have decided that I am going to join the Golden State Warriors.

I’m from Washington, D.C. originally, but Oklahoma City truly raised me. It taught me so much about family as well as what it means to be a man. There are no words to express what the organization and the community mean to me, and what they will represent in my life and in my heart forever. The memories and friendships are something that go far beyond the game. Those invaluable relationships are what made this deliberation so challenging.
It really pains me to know that I will disappoint so many people with this choice, but I believe I am doing what I feel is the right thing at this point in my life and my playing career.

I will miss Oklahoma City, and the role I have had in building this remarkable team. I will forever cherish the relationships within the organization — the friends and teammates that I went to war with on the court for nine years, and all the fans and people of the community. They have always had my back unconditionally, and I cannot be more grateful for what they have meant to my family and to me"
MentalnaJemiola - #Nba #durant #gsw
Dużo pojedynczych wpisów, więc zapraszam do zbio...

źródło: comment_ITKgm1TOSaPQE0lcAHYEEoIpYf0LrkiH.jpg

Pobierz
@MentalnaJemiola: No cóż, szkoda w #!$%@?. Oczywiście drużyny nie zmieniam, Kewina dalej szanuję i lubię, ale bez powodzenia:P
Szanuję go za to, że podjął taką decyzję ze względu na ten ciężar presji jaki na nim spoczywał.
Mam tylko nadzieję, że to nie jest początek tankowania OKC.
Woj:

For Nike, this is a coup: It wanted to slow UnderArmour's momentum with Steph Curry and Warriors. Now, KD promises to impact Curry's star.
@czarny_matt94: Nie no pls, wersja trio z Lakers będzie w Knicks, teraz jest pytanie czy skończą jak Miami w 2011 i pozwolą LeBronowi zostać GOATem, czy jednak stworzą dynastię.
Ale porównania do Heat sprzed 5 lat też są ciężkie, bo tamto Miami nie ma nawet podjazdu w hypie i oczekiwaniach jakie będą na Warriors. Mają wszystko, fantastyczni zawodnicy i każdy z wielkim bagażem doświadczeń. Po prostu nie wiem czy kiedykolwiek jakakolwiek
@MentalnaJemiola: różnica między Heat '11 a obecnymi GSW jest taka, że na South Beach spotkało się 3 kumpli otoczonych masą zadaniowców. W Oakland mamy teraz 3 zawodników, którzy muszą dzielić się gałą. Nie wierzę, że KD zgodzi się na latanie po zasłonach bez piłki w ręku. Z drugiej strony jakoś z bucem Greenem oni nie osiągną takiego team chemistry jak Heat w latach Wielkiej 3.