Wpis z mikrobloga

#neuropa #tvpis #polityka #szczytnato #bekazpisu #tysiacurojenniezaleznychmediow

I w taki oto sposób przedstawia się przekaz w IV RP:

Tekstem normalnym jest przedstawiony fragment przemówienia Baracka Obamy, a pogrubionym tekstem przekazane jest to, co podała TVP w Wiadomościach

And it's in that spirit that I expressed to President Duda our concerns over certain actions and the impasse around the Poland’s Constitutional Tribunal. I insisted that we are very respectful of Poland's sovereignty, and I recognize that Parliament is working on legislation to take some important steps, but more work needs to be done. And as your friend and ally, we've urged all parties to work together to sustain Poland’s democratic institutions. That’s what make us democracies -- not just by the words written in constitutions, or in the fact that we vote in elections -- but the institutions we depend upon every day, such as rule of law, independent judiciaries, and a free press. These are, I know, values that the President cares about. These are values that are at the heart of our alliance, which was founded, in the words of the North Atlantic Treaty, “on the principles of democracy, individual liberty, and the rule of law.”

And when I think of all the progress that we celebrated two years ago in Castle Square -- all the odds that the people of Poland have overcome throughout history, and how the Solidarity movement helped defeat Communism, the freedom that the Poles have won -- it makes me confident in the future of Polish democracy. And the fact that Poland stands and needs to continue stand as an example for democratic practices around the world. With the new commitments that I’m announcing today, the people of Poland, and our allies across the region can remain confident that NATO will stand with you, shoulder-to-shoulder, no matter what, today and always.

Widz TVP nie dowiedział się, że Obama jestzaniepokojony #!$%@? TK. Nie dowiedział się też czym wg. Obamy jest demokracja zasadniczo... Tylko wiadomo, że Polska jest taka fajna i w ogóle.

Propaganda ma się dobrze. Goebbels w trumnie klaszcze i się cieszy. Washington Post pisze o tym aaaaale co tam... Szkoda gadać. Widać że zatrudnienie pracownika TV Republika nie poszło na marne. A następni przyjdą z czasem.... zobaczycie...

Miałbym ochotę zacytować tutaj wielkiego myśliciela Zbigniewa S. aaaaale szkoda po prostu strzępić ryja...

Goofas - #neuropa #tvpis #polityka #szczytnato #bekazpisu #tysiacurojenniezaleznychme...
@Goofas:Obydwie strony manipulują.TVN i Wyborcza też zmanipulowała jego wypowiedzią.
Zdanie:
"These are, I know, values that the President (w domyśle - Duda) cares about".
Według tłumaczenia TVN i Wyborczej :
"To są wartości, na których Stanom Zjednoczonym bardzo zależy."
Co innego pominąć jakąś informację,

@mich2406: Chłopie... To nie jest JAKAŚ informacja. Jakąś informacją nie jest zaniepokojenie jednej z najważniejszych głów państw odnośnie sytuacji z TK w Polsce... Zwłaszcza, że wszystkie serwisy informacyjne polskie cytowały to, zagraniczne też mówiły o tym... Ale co tam... Pisowi ta wiadomość nie pasuje i sie "wytnie" bo po cholerę Polacy mają wiedzieć, że echa #!$%@? praworządności w Polsce dotarły do kraju, którego słowo "wolność" jest
@Goofas: dX Teraz pojadę po bandzie "a u was…". Kolegas chyba zapomniał jaka propaganda była przez 8 lat. Teraz te 8 miesięcy oznacza dokładnie taką samą propagandę, ale Ty i reszta Twoich kumpli tego nie przełkniecie, bo nie chcecie tego zrobić.

@Goofas: mała poprawka:

(...) it makes me confident in the future of Polish democracy and the fact that Poland stands and needs to continue stand as an example for democratic practices around the world.