Wpis z mikrobloga

VeChain has the most partnership updates out of all the coins

I feel like investing in Vechain was the smartest decision I've made in my entire life.

Vechain has all the partnerships. 2018 is going to be the year where we will be seeing real concrete usage of blockchain projects, and Vechain will emerge as a leader

VEN is my biggest holding and the most promising project in 2018

Rumor is China will open an exchange based on the Vechain blockchain

my holdings are in VEN, i gotta say this is one of the best performing coins I've ever held

VeChain becomes the approved fiat onramp for China and crypto then we are looking at top 3 coin

Today, far more happened than we realized in the first moment. Thanks to the cooperation with Fanghuwang, we now know that VeChain also has a real benefit for the financial sector. That would also clarify the question of why the PBoC should even cooperate with VeChain. Second, the fact that the largest state-owned television station, which strictly controls what is being aired, reports on VeChain. This speaks strongly for making VeChain the official Coin of China. We know already there will be a new big exchange platform in China dealing with VeChain. You really just need to connect the dots to know what that means :)

Vechain is amazing

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#ven #vechain #kryptowaluty
Pobierz Amadeo - > VeChain has the most partnership updates out of all the coins

I feel li...
źródło: comment_S9CjENluG04LcSDBzdJmIivFjedn8oPH.jpg