Wpis z mikrobloga

I pre-write emergency alerts. I think we’re about to be in real trouble

You might not realize this, but a lot of the alerts you receive on your phone have been written in advance. They might have been composed weeks, months, even years before. That way, when there’s an emergency, someone simply has to key in a code and the message is automatically sent out. It’s a good system…most of the time.

I know, you’re thinking about the incident in Hawaii from a few years back. That message is one of the ones I’m talking about. It was written a long, long time ago. I should know. It’s been my job to write, edit, and update the massive list of emergency alerts used by our government. While I didn’t have a hand in that particular message, you may have seen my handiwork in more recent alerts about weather and severe natural disasters.

Several weeks ago I was given a list of new messages to enter. My boss shrugged when I asked her why they wanted this nonsense pre-programmed into the system. She didn’t know, and we figured it was either just a calibration test or someone was having fun at our expense. It was still the most interesting assignment I’d gotten in a while we laughed about it around the office.

This week the mood in our office changed. My boss had a meeting with several scary looking people in dark suits. She emerged from that meeting several shades paler. I tried asking what it was about but she just shook her head. She’d been given classified information before, it was part of the job, but she’d never been visibly shaken by those briefings.

I asked if it had to do with those alerts I entered. She said nothing, but her expression spoke volumes. I don’t know if you’ve seen someone look at you envious of your ignorance, but that was the look she gave me. She went to her office, closed the door, and didn’t come out until our shift was done. Her eyes were read and she didn’t say a word to anyone as she left.

The next morning we learned that she had suddenly quit. We tried calling her, but her cell had been disconnected. Any emails we sent were bounced back. Our new temporary manager refused to answer questions and sent out a directive that we were not to discuss department business with anyone.

I don’t think those alerts I entered are a joke. I think my boss knew what they were about. And now I’m terrified about what I don’t know. I’m terrified for what may be happening. I’m terrified we aren’t prepared to deal with it.

That’s why I’m sharing those alerts with you. I don’t know what’s going to happen to me after I post this. I haven’t thought that far ahead. But I can’t in good conscience leave people in the dark. If things about to be as bad as I fear, I want to know that at least I tried to help.

After reading these alerts, I hope you are prepared for what’s coming. If anyone thinks they know what these mean, don’t keep it to yourself. Maybe we can figure out just what the hell is going on. And maybe, just maybe, we can do something about it.

----

REMAIN IN YOUR HOMES. CLOSE ALL DOORS, COVER ALL WINDOWS, AND REMAIN IN THE MOST CENTRAL LOCATION. DO NOT ANSWER IF YOU HEAR KNOCKING.

----

TURN UP THE VOLUME OF ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES. IF YOU HAVE HEADPHONES KEEP THEM IN WITH HIGH VOLUME. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE VOICES.

----

DO NOT REMAIN IN YOUR HOMES. LEAVE AND FLEE ON FOOT BEYOND THE CITY LIMITS. DO NOT LOOK BACK.

----

SECURE FAMILY MEMBERS AND THEN YOURSELF TO ANYTHING ATTACHED TO THE BUILDING FOUNDATION. DO NOT SECURE TO HEAVY OBJECTS.

----

THAT IS NOT THE SUN. DO NOT STARE AT THE OBJECT IN THE SKY. GET INDOORS AND ONTO THE LOWEST LEVEL OF THE BUILDING. UNDERGROUND IF POSSIBLE.

----

THE WATER HAS CHANGED. DO NOT DRINK IT OR TOUCH IT. BOTTLED WATER IS STILL SAFE. TURN OFF ALL FAUCETS AND WATER SOURCES.

----

TURN OFF ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND UNPLUG THEM. THIS DEVICE INCLUDED. THEY CAN ACTIVATE THEM REMOTELY.

----

THE MOON STILL EXISTS. WHAT YOU ARE SEEING ISN’T REAL.

----

IF YOU SEE A GREEN MAN ON YOUR TELEVISION SCREEN LEAVE THE BUILDING IMMEDIATELY AND ALERT AUTHORITIES.

----

ANIMALS ARE NOT SPEAKING TO YOU. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY.

----

THE CONTAINMENT AREA HAS BEEN BREACHED. EVACUATE THE CITY AND DO NOT RETURN.

---

IF YOU HEAR SINGING DO NOT JOIN IN. DO NOT HUM OR WHISTLE. THEY WILL HEAR YOU AND THEY WILL FIND YOU

---

THOSE ARE NOT YOUR DECEASED RELATIVES. DO NOT SPEAK TO THEM.

---

IF THE WALLS APPEAR TO BLEED LEAVE THE BUILDING IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT TOUCH THE OOZING SUBSTANCE. LEAVE BEHIND ANYONE WHO MAKES CONTACT WITH THE SUBSTANCE

---

YOU HAVE NOT TRAVELED IN TIME. IT IS STILL THE SAME YEAR. WHAT YOU ARE SEEING ISN’T REAL

---

STAY INDOORS. WHAT IS FALLING FROM THE SKY IS NOT RAIN. IF IT GETS INSIDE USE PLASTIC CONTAINERS TO HOLD IT. DO NOT BREATHE THE FUMES.

---

YOU ARE ONLY TEMPORARILY DEAF. THEY CAN STILL HEAR YOU, SO REMAIN CALM, KEEP YOUR DOORS LOCKED, AND HIDE IN THE MOST INTERIOR ROOM OF THE HOUSE

---

DO NOT CLIMB TO THE ROOF TO WORSHIP.

---

BOIL AS MUCH WATER AS YOU CAN AND HUDDLE IN THE STEAM

----

RECORD THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU HAVE. COUNT EVERY HOUR. IF THERE ARE EXTRA CHILDREN LEAVE YOUR HOME IMMEDIATELY.

---

Hopefully this helps you prepare for whatever is coming. Maybe some of you can figure out what this all means. Make whatever preparations you can and cherish the time we have left. Good luck.
#pasta #creepypasta #creepystory ##!$%@? #truestory #takbylo

Ź R Ó D Ł O