Wpis z mikrobloga

Ładowanie Modelu 3 na 150kW Superchargerze. Dane z OBD2. 80% w ~30 minut.
https://i.imgur.com/jCy6oOP.png

Źródło: https://old.reddit.com/r/teslamotors/comments/dof7d1/150_kw_supercharging_revisited_with_can_data/

Following up to my earlier 2019.20.2 Supercharging is 20% Faster post, I conducted another supercharging test while also logging CAN bus data via Scan My Tesla, and overlaid the API and CAN data in a new graph.

Just prior to supercharging I burned 25% SoC doing several hard accelerations (had to test the app of course), so despite an outside temperature of around 0°C the battery was already at 32°C when I pulled in to charge. Usually On-Route Battery Warmup will kick in and provide 4 kW of heat when you're navigating to a supercharger (and 7+ kW while in Park), but during this test I didn't see any extra load on the front or rear motors indicating they were being used to generate heat, likely because the pack had already warmed by the point I started navigating to the charger.

During any fast DC charging, the Model 3 AWD/P3D will use both the front and rear motor stators to generate as much as 7.5 kW of heat into the coolant loop, as can be seen in u/byornnyland's video here: Model 3 charging on 50 kW with cold battery. During my supercharging session the counters for R & F Stators remained at 0 but I suspect they actually just stopped updating for me, as in the graph you can see the Battery Inlet temp (coolant temp right before it enters the battery) is consistently a few degrees warmer than the battery itself, and rises throughout the first half of charging.

Starting at a SoC of 4.85% the initial ramp-up was almost immediate, hitting 124 kW after 15 seconds, then 137 kW by the 1 minute mark. At 3:15 I shut off the cabin heat and the power into the battery jumped further to a peak of 143 kW as reported by the API (142.77 kW as reported by the CAN bus). Absolute peak power was observed at the 7 minute mark with a SoC of 24.65% when I hit 144.06 kW (371.0 V at 388.3 A) as reported by the CAN bus.

Around the 7-8 minute marks there were some small dips in power, then at 8:25 the power dropped to 139 kW and stayed there until 52% SoC, when the power began to ramp down. The ramp-down was punctuated by a couple of small blips but quickly recovered to form an almost linear slope. During the ramp-down I turned the heat back on, and because the charger had excess capacity at this point there was no drop in power received by the battery. The supercharging ended at 79.78% SoC and took 30m 22s.

During the first 14 minutes of charging the battery temperature rose steadily from 32°C to 50°C. The target temperatures for battery, which control whether heating or passive/active cooling is applied, began converging at this point and the Battery Inlet (coolant temp right before it enters the battery) began showing signs of cooling as well. The battery itself continued to heat up, albeit more slowly, and peaked at 55°C where it remained for the rest of the charge. The flow of coolant to the battery was observed rising and falling throughout the session.

#tesla #model3 #supercharger
anon-anon - Ładowanie Modelu 3 na 150kW Superchargerze. Dane z OBD2. 80% w ~30 minut....

źródło: comment_kfC0D6yxke0TyybzWILsKgMKnXMi4Vyo.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz