Wpis z mikrobloga

Instruktor w klubie Porsche zabrał swoją Teslę Model 3 Performance+ na tor. Piąty czas za 2018 GT3 RS. Kilka spostrzeżeń, kontrola trakcji:

Porsche has a really really good system, light years ahead of BMW etc when really pushed, but the Tesla is better.

There is absolutely NO REASON any non-pro or near pro would need track mode. The traction control allowed amazing slip angles, power delivery and times that were close to the best Porsche has to offer.

I did spend a lot of time talking EV's, so I bet I sold a couple. The jokes about the battery running out ended pretty quickly and I ended the day with about 50% battery. I did notice my usage was at 1875 Wh/m on the track :)

I don't officially get the 5th top time as the Tesla is classified as an X car and not eligible, but the times are the times.

I got 5th overall, with 4th being a 2018 GT3RS with an experienced driver running 335 hoosier tires, competition alignment, and really is about the best Porsche has to offer at over $200k. 3rd place was a GT4 with really good race tires

So, what does the car need? Clearly, to compete with the GT3, I needed bigger and better tires. The Michelin 4S performed well, but are no match to a real track tire. I think Elon said this car was designed for 275 rear and 255 front tires. I think to be serious at the track, those sizes with better rubber are needed. With those tires and track mode, I have little doubt I could have easily gotten top time at a pretty competitive event. The stock Boxsters and Caymans were not even in the hunt. It was the built cars with tires and setups that were close to the totally stock P3.

https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/p3-autocross-evaluation-part-2-tesla-vs-porsche

#tesla #porsche #carboners #motoryzacja #samochody #samochodyelektryczne #tor #wyscigi
Pobierz anon-anon - Instruktor w klubie Porsche zabrał swoją Teslę Model 3 Performance+ na to...
źródło: comment_dhH7LktZoDZMVds7rzOyfcm1Wmw5zHR7.jpg
@anon-anon: taki "tor"
autocross to nie do końca można powiedzieć tor. na autocrossie tesla będzie na pewno dominować bo w końću elektryk świetnie się czuje przy niskich prędkościach, ja się trochę boję o prawdziwe tory z długimi prostymi, tam może być już cienko, mam nadzieję że roadster załatwi sprawę