Wpis z mikrobloga

“Kobe (Bryant), MJ (Michael Jordan) and Kyrie,” Durant says. “Just the way they move, I don’t understand why people don’t realize what they’re seeing in these three, especially Jordan and Kobe. Kyrie is younger than me, and that’s one of my best friends, so I watch his stuff. I get to play with Steph every day so I know his game inside and out. But watching Kobe and Mike, I’m like, ‘How do you not realize how good these dudes are?’ How do you not say they’re by far better than anybody who’s played the game? Just by the way they move, how fluid they are.”

“Everybody that comes to my house, whether it’s friends or family, I make them watch Jordan highlights. This is equivalent to (Albert) Einstein … fucking (Ludwig van) Beethoven … or (Barack) Obama. This is the greatest talent and athletes and minds of the world. Just because they play sports, people think one way. But they’re masters, they’re geniuses. I just started realizing that a few years ago: Watching those guys can really spark my creativity.”

Nie wiem co jest gorsze, to jak boli go dupsko o Lebrona czy to że uważa ich za geniuszy
#nba
@Weed233: nie wiem no, nie powiedział niczego takiego kontrowersyjnego. Powiedział tylko, że w tym, co mu się najbardziej podoba w koszykówce, wymieniona trójka była najlepsza. Możliwe, że gdyby z kimś innym miał taki kontakt jak z Kyriem, to jego by wskazał, bo to kwestia mocno subiektywna.

Do tego, że to geniusze, no to serio, nie miałeś już się do czego przyczepić xD Zajebiści w tym co robią, tyle. Równie dobrze mógłbyś