Wpis z mikrobloga

Użytkownik reddita wyjaśnił genezę obecnej sytuacji związanej z Ukrainą. Myślę, że jego komentarz jest wart uwagi, w przeciwieństwie do #!$%@? wykopków tutaj:

Putin sold gas extremely cheap to mobster Dmytro Firtash in Ukraine from the Russian state owned gas company Gazprom. Firtash sold that gas on to Ukraine and Europe for a huge markup. Firtash used the money to corrupt politics, buy out businesses in Ukraine, and install people in power sympathetic to Russia. Firtash also kicked money back from the sales to Putin and his Oligarchs in various ways so they could profit from the state owned Gazprom gas off the books.

Trumps later campaign manager Paul Manafort worked in Ukraine to revamp the image of Viktor Yanukovych. Yanukovych was a politician, crook, and Putin puppet. Manafort helped to get him elected as leader of Ukraine and Firtash provided the money for him to do so. So basically Manafort and Firtash helped install a Putin puppet leader in Ukraine with discount Russian gas proceeds. Something Manafort himself would repeat in the US years later. Yanukovych proceeded to steal about 1 billion from the people of Ukraine. So basically Russia was in full control there.

Yanukovych was ousted as leader of Ukraine during their revolution in 2014. He refused to sign agreements that would bring Ukraine closer to the West and the people had grown tired of his corruption. He fled before the Parliament could vote to impeach and replace him. Once a new president was chosen they wanted to go after corruption and much of that was in the gas industry that was funding these Russian puppet leaders and corrupt businessmen.

Biden’s son Hunter got a job at one of the major gas companies in Ukraine (Burisma) and Joe worked towards prosecuting corrupt officials there. They were going after the politicians and funding behind the corruption more or less. Biden/Obama administration could get nowhere because Firtash had bought out the judicial system including Viktor Shokin the head prosecutor of Ukraine. Biden threatened to withhold 1 billion in aid to Ukraine unless Shokin was removed as prosecutor, Ukraine of course quickly did so.

This opened the door for the corrupt politicians and business owners puppeted by Russia to be prosecuted. Firtash got arrested on an unrelated bribery charge and he wanted a stay of extradition to the US from Trump. To get it he offered Guliani manufactured dirt on the Bidens and sent two men on his payroll Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman to accomplish it. Parnas and Fruman were in the states funneling dirty Russian money to Republican politicians.

They all ended up getting caught because the whole quid pro quo phone call got leaked. So the whole thing was because Firtash wanted revenge against the Bidens for dismantling his corrupt empire that let him buy out everyone in Ukraine. Guliani tried to paint it as Joe Biden got the prosecutor fired in Ukraine because Hunter was corrupt and Joe didn't want him to be investigated. In reality the prosecutor was fired because he wouldn't investigate criminals because he was bought out by Firtash and Russia. Putin took Ukraine via corruption and now that's ended he wants to take it by force.

*This is a summary and accurate to the best of my knowledge. Best way to learn about all this is research the names above especially Dmytro Firtash. *

Źródło: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/sadzwm/uk_says_russia_is_planning_to_overthrow_ukraines/htt601v/

#ukraina #rosja ##!$%@?
@tornadziejaneta: Cooo? xD
Uspokaja cię, że Rosją rządzi jakaś mafia, która żeby móc prać pieniądze i przelewać sobie na lewe konta, jest gotowa wywołać wojnę z innym krajem, wojnę w której potencjalnie zginą setki tysięcy ludzi?
Jak ktoś mając setki miliardów $ majątku, może ryzykować wojnę dla czegoś takiego jak kolejne miliardy $, to niestety ale ci ludzie naprawdę przed niczym się nie cofną i jak ktoś zagrozi ich władzy kiedyś,
@jegertilbake:

Putin sprzedał gaz niezwykle tanio gangsterowi Dmytro Firtaszowi na Ukrainie z rosyjskiej państwowej firmy gazowej Gazprom. Firtasz sprzedał ten gaz na Ukrainę i Europę za ogromną marżę. Firtasz wykorzystywał te pieniądze do korumpowania polityków, wykupywania firm na Ukrainie i instalowania u władzy ludzi sympatyzujących z Rosją. Firtasz również kopał pieniądze ze sprzedaży Putinowi i jego oligarchom na różne sposoby, aby mogli oni czerpać zyski z państwowego gazu Gazpromu poza księgami.