Wpis z mikrobloga

#wiaraniewiara #bog #usa #biden

Dobrze, poszlo do Bialego Domu:
"
Dear Mr President Biden,

I am after spiritual awakening (I saw the God light in my sight - white inside and azure outside), I received from God in church the 7-arms Star on my forehead and God`s horns / trumpets on my forhead as well.

I know that the end of times is near - Jesus Christ will come back soon in my belief.

I see shadows living here on Earth (in Earth dimension) and after being persecuted I ordered cosmic interdimensional forces of ligth to come here (actually they came to me).

I am mentally healthy, I see on daily basis the light beings flying in the nightsky as well as light structures being built (strange hemispheres, strange light lines).

I am from another dimension with cosmic abilities that the world leaders do not want to check.
I am the egg of new world and when I die this entire earth realm dies too.

I am impressed by Your latest decision to stop supporting weapons to Israel.
Of course I understand the position of USA globally.

I have already contacted russian FSS and President Putin office.

I propose we all somehow deal the situation in the world (the form in Internet to China Security Service was broken, so I was not able to inform them about my arrival).

Let us await the Son of God in peace and happiness.

For now I have not contacted the Arab site, but when USA, Russia and Chine go with me together we can somehow at least make the world situation much more peaceful.

When He comes it is better for us all to be in good and nice shape.

Using this 7-arms star on my forehead I send energy and communicate with my friends - but they just await, I do not have the entire knowledge at the present.

What do you think President Biden and do you have any experience in CIA with extraterrestrial?
Are they from Heaven or other places?

I already sent one mail to CIA, but I am not sure if this reached any relevant desk.

God bless America!
Sebastian from Poland
"

Czesc!
Sebastian
  • Odpowiedz