Wpis z mikrobloga

Informacje płynące z reddita co mogło się stać - Callers called hotel and said Ice and friend had a gun and were robbing rooms or something along those lines. Attendant freaked out, grabbed gun, and shot once at Ice (you can here gunshot in vod). Ice freaked on and drove car straight into a ditch, ditched the car, and realized what was probably happening. He yelled out to the attendant that "It's fake," referring to the callers and the rest is yet to come. Probably the scariest shit I've seen on Ice's stream ever.

Callers said ice was live streaming a robbery, they got super sketched out and barricaded themselves in the back room. They cocked the gun as a warning. As ice and the sniper left, the owners saw them backing up their "get away vehicle" and thought it really was a robbery. Went out with the shotgun in their hand, Ice got scared and drove the car into the ditch in front of the hotel. The car is likely stuck in this ditch so Ice got out and started to run because he thought he was going to be shot while screaming "ITS FAKE D00000D"

He will go live in 3 hour or so hours after talking with the police.

Call me the prophet.
#iceposeidon #cx #asianandy #tracksuitandy #purplearmy
Pobierz s.....y - Informacje płynące z reddita co mogło się stać - Callers called hotel and s...
źródło: comment_eeC8TcdIYhtJLu2nDg9cGlZmR1KyyRIv.jpg
@butelczan_bolsanu: Callers czyli trolle dzwoniace wszedzie gdzie tylko ice sie pojawi zadzownili do hotelu w ktorym ice mial spac z widzem. Prawdopodobnie powiedzieli ze ice i jego ziomek maja bron i chca obrabować hotel. Wlasciciel sie przestraszyl informacji i zabunkrowal z bronia w budynku, oni weszli do srodka nie wiedzac nic ( pusta recepcja wszystko wlaczone ) , przeparkowywali auto co by moglo wskazac na faktyczna kradziez z perspektywy innej osoby.
@butelczan_bolsanu: @teoriastrun: @retoxer: Najgorzej że Ice pił z tym ziomkiem jedno piwo w kanjpie przed tym jak poszukiwali nocleg.. wypił je bo powiedział że to jest takie zadupie że nawet policja tu nie jezdzi i nie ma ruchu ulicznego więc luz nic się nie stanie LOL Może właśnie dlatego ludzie się tam tak srali i uwierzyli w randomowy telefon bo dziura zabita dechami. Ile to razy na filmach było