Wpis z mikrobloga

Panowie Kroenke w programie meczowym potwierdzili, że Xhaka podpisał nowy kontrakt, a nie klub użył opcji w istniejącym, tymczasem Yvess Bissouma dzisiaj zdobył nagrodę piłkarza meczu.

They're supported by a strong group of more experienced players including Granit Xhaka, who's signed an extended contract. This is an important step in terms of maintaining balance & stability in the squad.

Arteta:

We never wanted to let Xhaka go, we explained to him the role he would have in the team, how important he was and how far he has come in the last two seasons. And the fact that he has come through some difficult moments and how he has reacted and achieved and the respect he has gained, not only on the field, but around the club and in that dressing room.. We believe that he was a really important figure and we need players like that for the development of the young players we have People just analyse a performance or a way of a player playing and whether you like him more or less. But from our side there is no doubting his importance in the team and squad.

A lot of the decisions we have made over the last 18 months are because we had a big imbalance in certain areas that was putting the club in a difficult position.

I've been in constant contact with the hierarchy of the club, with Eddy [Edu], with Richard [Garlick] and with our coaching team, trying to find the players we want to recruit and trying to be on top of every deal to make it happen in conditions we can afford.

Then, we wanted to recruit talent, specificity, and players with a big capacity to interact with the players who already exist here and who could develop into potential starters and increase the level of the team and the squad.

Wygląda na to, że Ben White nie zagra z Chelsea, bo nie było go na zdjęciach z dzisiejszej i wczoraj sesji treningowej oraz opuścił London Colney w piątek przed w ogóle rozpoczęciem treningów. Jako, że przed nimi drużyna przechodzi testy na covid spekuluje się, że wyszedł mu on pozytywny i został wysłany na kwarantannę. Nie widziałem też Bellerina i Torreiry.

Gabriel, Willian i Aubameyang wrócili do treningów. Pepe i Martinelli trenowali w tym tygodniu grę na 9-tce.

Eintracht Frankfurt złożył oficjalną ofertę transferową za Lucasa Torreirę. Piłkarz preferuje powrót do Włoch, gdzie zainteresowane wypożyczeniem są Lazio, Fiorentina i AS Roma.
źródło: Di Marzio

CEO Sassuolo przekazał, że to Locatelli odrzucił ofertę Arsenalu.

Zostało 9 dni do końca okienka transferowego.
#arsenal
Pobierz Pustulka - Panowie Kroenke w programie meczowym potwierdzili, że Xhaka podpisał nowy ...
źródło: comment_1629578263xt6i1OJzDHxfu0656kGt2w.jpg

Jakim wynikiem zakończy się spotkanie Arsenalu z Chelsea?

• Chelsea wygra różnicą 1-2 bramek 46.7% (21)
  • Chelsea wygra różnicą 3 goli lub więcej 33.3% (15)
  • Padnie remis. 6.7% (3)
  • Arsenal wygra 13.3% (6)

Oddanych głosów: 45