Wpis z mikrobloga

Petulant, petty child. How arrogant of you, as well as predictably misinformed. The name of the company has nothing to do with the iconic hood of Los Santos. Also, the Definitive Edition rocks. Nothing a few patches can't fix (patches that were hinted at by Grove Street Games' boss on Twitter). Y'all are acting like these games didn't have issues to begin with. I'm glad I payed 91,97CAD $ to pre-order this gem. Most of you haven't even played it, in a way because you're cheap and in another because you prefer encouraging thieves of intellectual property that belongs to Take Two and R*. You should be embarrassed, not them. Can't wait for the lawyers to sue digital thugs and criminals into oblivion. Meanwhile, I'm heading back to Staunton Island Remaster, got some more jobs to do for Ray and Kenji. I also compared the two versions of the games, because I have the OGs (being an OG GTA fan) and let me say this (on top of pointing out that those who dump and hate on the DE are the same who lament that they didn't think- I mean didn't have the money to buy the iconic Trilogy while it was available for purchase): I can't bare to go back to the oldie, it's so... Tacky.
#gta #gtatrilogy