Wpis z mikrobloga

Spore zaskoczenie jak na uniwersum gdzie Emperror ma sporo boskich atrybutów

Together they brought thousands of worlds into Imperial Compliance, establishing the rule of the Imperium over these worlds and inculcating in them the values of the Imperial Truth -- a materialist, atheistic faith in reason, science and technological progress that rejected all the vestiges of Human irrationality and superstition, including all forms of religious faith.

Only by promulgating the doctrines of the Imperial Truth did the Emperor believe He could begin to weaken the hold of the need for faith and the other irrational aspects of the Human mind that birthed and sustained the power of Chaos in the Warp.

The Emperor Himself declared that Mankind would never be free to progress and advance to its destined position as the pre-eminent intelligent species in the Milky Way Galaxy until "the last stone from the last church was cast down onto the last priest."

#wk40k #warhammer40k
Za czasów, kiedy Imperator chodził między ludźmi, to nie było żadnego kościoła, żadnej wiary - czysty rozwój technologiczny i różnych nauk.

@Mecowaty: była była... i była tępiona przez władze imperium, była też przyczyną całej Herezji.
Naciągane jest jak niby stracili technologię z poprzedniego millenium i przeszli na kadzidełka i mantry żeby uspokoić ducha maszyny

@Phallusimpudicus: Nie, nie jest, nie rozumiem lore.

W skrócie, bo lore z WH40k to miliony stron.
Imperator wywodzący nie wiadomo skąd kto i jak(to canon) uznał, że bogowie Chaosu biorą się z wiary, ludzie po kataklizmie stworzyli mnóstwo kultów Chaosu(praktycznie cała Wielka Krucjata to walka z Chaosem), dlatego by ich pokonać, należy