Wpis z mikrobloga

Dobry wieczór mirki i mirabelki. Proszę o komentarze do poniższego fragmentu mojego CV. Wołam #cnc #uk #cv #pracazagranica

Objective:
To be part of well organized company. Gain experience and develop my machning and programming skills.

Summary of qualifications:
- Programming with Heidenhain controls (basic).
- Programming with NX CAM (3 axis, certificate).
- Reading engineering drawings, understanding of GD&T.
- Experience with 3 axis machines.
- Setting vises/jigs.
- Working with tolerances to 0.02mm
- Good written and spoken English.

Worker skills:
- Teamplayer.
- 'Can do' approach.
- Open to learn new skills (would like to expand to 5 axis milling and/or turning).
- Work with little supervision.
- Adapt fast and adhere to rules and policies.
@nomaam:
Experience:
xx.xxxx- present, 'xxx' sp. z o. o. Xx, CNC Miller
Machining parts based on drawing and 3D model. Mostly injection mould parts and various machine parts.
xx.xxxx- xx.xxxx, 'xx' sp. z o. o. Xx, CNC Mill & Lathe operator
Mass production and simple milling operations
xx.xxxx- xx.xxxx, 'x' Sp. z o. o. Xx, Automatic lathe operator
Mass production, quality inspection.
xx.xxxx- xx.xxxx, 'xxxxx' sp. z o. o. Xx, CNC
@stary_zniszczony_fotel: rozbuduj dział experience - jakie detale, tolerancje, gatunki stali, wymiary.

Będą o to szczegółowo pytać, nawet o marke narzędzi skrawających jakie preferujesz.

Moje egzaminy w uk były 100 razy teudniejsze niż na dyplom w szkole w pl.

Do każdej firmy w doświadczeniu warto dopisać krótką notke, co wybitnego zrobiłeś, jakie trudności pokonałeś, kim był klient itp.

Najlepsze firmy szukają pasjonatów
@stary_zniszczony_fotel:

Worker skills:

- Teamplayer.

- 'Can do' approach.

- Open to learn new skills

Może lepiej Eager to learn? (BTW: dużo ludzi pisze, ze są team player i can do approach :), @nomaam dobrze radzi o tych trudnościach i klientach, coś w rodzaju podsumowania, czego sie nauczyłeś itp)

I jeszcze to:

To be part of well organized company. Gain experience and develop my machning and programming skills.

Dla mnie lepiej
@nomaam: dlaczego bez daty urodzenia? Co myślisz po poprawce?
Experience:
CNC Miller
Machining parts based on drawing and 3D model. Mostly injection mold parts and various machine parts. Size range 20-1000mm. Mostly tool steel, hardened steel, rarely copper and aluminum. Tolerances mostly to 0.02mm. Pats made in batches up to 20 pieces, mostly one off components.
CNC Mill & Lathe operator
Mass production (brass profile with threaded holes) and simple milling
To be part of well organized company. Gain experience and develop my machning and programming skills

@stary_zniszczony_fotel: IMHO, ładniej byłoby napisać: I would like to be a part of well-organised company. My objective is to gain experience and develop my machining and programming skills.

Różnica polega na tym, że Twoje tlumaczenie może funkcjonować w języku polskim, a w angielskim nie do konca wiadomo, o co chodzi.
@asique: @nomaam:
Zrobiłem tak:

Objectives:
- To be a part of well organized company.
- Gain experience and develop my machining and programming skills.

Summary of qualifications:
- Programming with Heidenhain controls (basic).
- Programming with NX CAM (3 axis, certificate).
- Reading engineering drawings, understanding of GD&T.
- Experience with 3 axis machines.
- Good written and spoken English.

Worker skills:
- Teamplayer.
- 'Can do' approach.
- Eager