Wpis z mikrobloga

Mnie najbardziej zasmuciło Roko's basilisk

@Mass:

"Furthermore, the proposition says that merely knowing about it incurs the risk of punishment."

DZIĘKI STARY. Nie szukałbym tego gdybyś o tym nie wspomniał. :(
@Kamill: Oglądałeś 13 piętro? Było mi smutno w #!$%@? po tym filmie, świadomość, że możemy być tylko tworami wymyślonymi przez innych nastawiła mnie jakoś dziwnie na następne kilka dni. Ale nie żałuję, że obejrzałam.
Oczywiście zacząłem googlować. I tak nie ogarniam o co chodzi. Anyway: http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/bitwise/2014/07/roko_s_basilisk_the_most_terrifying_thought_experiment_of_all_time.html

You may be a bit confused, but the founder of LessWrong, Eliezer Yudkowsky, was not. He reacted with horror:

Listen to me very closely, you idiot.

YOU DO NOT THINK IN SUFFICIENT DETAIL ABOUT SUPERINTELLIGENCES CONSIDERING WHETHER OR >NOT TO BLACKMAIL YOU. THAT IS THE ONLY POSSIBLE THING WHICH GIVES THEM A MOTIVE TO FOLLOW >THROUGH ON THE BLACKMAIL.

You
@Mass: po co ja klikałem w ten link. Najpierw te wszystkie fizyczno-filozoficzne hipotezy, paradoksy, a później to:

There was no pearly gate.

The only reason I knew I was in a cave was because I had just passed the entrance. The rock wall rose behind me with no ceiling in sight.

I knew this was it, this was what religion talked about, what man feared .. I had just entered the
@Kamill: aż żałuje teraz że podawałem wam ten link ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) Jak się samemu czytało to nie było aż tak przygnębiające. Jakby co polecam/nie polecam "I have no mouth, and I must scream" (krótkie opowiadanie sci-fi) :P