Wpis z mikrobloga

#angielski #studbaza
Może ktoś na to zerknąć i wyłapać jakieś poważniejsze błędy? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my total dissatisfaction with the shopping trip that I took part on Wednsday, 22nd March. Unfortunatelly the advertisement had nothing to do with reality.

First of all, hypermarket was very crowded. According to staff, the queues are everyday. What is the point of organizing a trip to so crowded store? Long queues at checkouts were also not plesant. Boulonge is very delightful place, but we spent there only one hour! It was much too little to discover at least part of the town or even eat some lunch at restaurant. I would like to recall that it was already afternoon and people were tired. In my opinion, time in Boulonge shoud be three times longer. Moreover, when we arrived to Boulonge, it was so late that many of the local restaurants were closed! This just proves that, the time schedule was very badly arranged.

To make matter worse, the coach was not adapted to a long journey. Despite of high temperature, the air conditioning did not work. Moreover it was not possible to drink cold beverages included in price. Travel in such conditions was incredibly tiring.

At the end of the trip, we were late about two and half hours, by which I missed on another bus to home and I had to call a taxi.

Taking everything into consideration, I am highly dissatisfied with your service, and the trip was not worth the money. I demand full refound.

Yours faithfully
@szluug: took part IN on WednESday, 22nd OF March
Unfortunately, ...
with THE reality
A hypermarket
according to your staff/the staff
nie powiedziałabym "queues are everyday", to Ponglish. "queues happen everyday" może?
to such a crowded store
BOULOGNE (chyba) is a very delightful place but - bez przecinka
fat too little
a part of the town
this proves only that the time schedule was...
Moreover, cold beverages, which were supposed to
@szluug:

ja nie jestem specem, ale z grubsza to mi sie tylko rzuca:

What is the point of organizing a trip to so

What is the point of planning/scheduling trip to so

chociaz w sumei na jedno pewnie wychodzi

It was much too little to discover at least part of the town or even eat some lunch at restaurant

There was too little to discover
ewentualnie
There was hardly little to