Wpis z mikrobloga

Mercedes szykując swojego SUVa: EQC postanowił sprawdzić osiągi Tesli... Zamiast kupić; wypożyczył Model X P100D - rozkręcił na części, ścigał na torach, zafundował łaźnię 40°+, okleił miernikami... i rozwalonego oddał po 4000km jak gdyby nic z powrotem właścicielom którzy byli w tym czasie na wycieczce myśląc, że ich samochód jest normalnie użytkowany przez wypożyczalnię do której go oddali aby nie stał.

Wszystko oczywiście widać w logach (warsztat Tesli): testy hamowania jakimś robotem przemysłowym, testy przegrzania, brakujące części i śruby, uszkodzenia tapicerki, zjechane opony... Koszty naprawy ~kilkanaście/dziesiąt tysięcy €.

https://electrek.co/2017/12/02/mercedes-dismantled-tesla-model-x-weirdest-way-electric-suv/

https://tff-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=19621&start=10

elektromotron wrote: Hello, we are the victims in this case. And yes, everything is right, what the mirror writes here. They have demonstrated this extensively with us and can prove. Before "Der Spiegel" writes something, he researches already so that there is a great legal certainty. And it's true that the car was split several times. First, it was in Sindelfingen on the Daimler test track (short "MTC"), then for at least 4 days at the company Evomotiv in Weissach. There it was actually largely disassembled. It was the trunk lid dismantled (the show the tracks, which were clearly determined according to the 80-page report), it was the front exposed the complete drive unit, dismantled the underbody and attached measuring instruments. The same back. And it is true that when assembling several screws were missing. It was again "tormented" on the test track in Sindelfingen and dismantled again. Even a "brake robot" was trapped in the vehicle, this is clearly reflected by the depressed tracks on the brake pedal. Test equipment has been installed in several places (adhesive and other fixing residues), cable through the closed tailgate squeezed through (which is warped). The tires were worn down on the second rubber layer, all the trim parts around the vehicle, bumpers, side skirts, Radleisten underbody panels, etc. partially demolished and damaged. The vehicle had sat up several times. After that it was spent to Barcelona and further brought to 40 ° on the test track. That on at least ten detectable days. After that, it was transported back to Germany in a trailer.

Believe it or not, it's a shame. Especially since Sixt as Daimler has hardly responded to our offers or "cries for help". They really do not care. We are a small company of a private nature and absolute Tesla and e-car advocates. This, however, harms us immensely and leaves significant financial damage. Neither Sixt nor Daimler wants to stand up for that. In fact, under false pretenses, Sixt rented the car from us. It said: "a good customer of us needs the car for show, design, etc. ... it will drive about 1500km" and "it will not be disassembled or tinkered and not driven on test tracks". It was driven nearly 4000km! Whether Sixt has also been lied to by Daimler, I do not know. However, the fact is that Sixt passed on the car to Daimler. It has also picked up a car service from Sixt (Fahrdienst Hesse) with us and returned battered returned. Also this car service has admitted after return that it has been picked up directly from the yard at Daimler.

Whether it is dangerous, I do not believe. Of course we had the vehicle inspected, drove it ourselves, Tesla has looked at it and analyzed, etc. We have it so far (not not completely) can be made, that it works properly and can be driven. One surprises nevertheless: The Model X P100DL holds out a lot! And the Tesla service helped us a lot, both on the phone and in fact. Since everything else can cut off a record!

With us everything is upside down and please be so kind, and ask us directly here questions. We or I will answer and prove all these. I'm certainly not here for everything, but I like to try.

Best regards and stay up to date.

ps: The original article was published in "Der Spiegel", issue 49/2017 today.

#tesla #mercedes #daimler #samochody #technologia #elonmusk #ciekawostki #samochodyelektryczne #teslamotors #oszustwo #wypozyczalniasamochodow
anon-anon - Mercedes szykując swojego SUVa: EQC postanowił sprawdzić osiągi Tesli... ...

źródło: comment_5lFKFv9T8ddo4imbyvroLWneXFCiP8dd.jpg

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz