Wpis z mikrobloga

@ruum: @piorom: Wziąłem losowe zdanie z micro i otrzymałem 3 różne wyniki :)

Micro: W tym wątku wrzucamy ulubionych muzyków. Ja zaczynam
DeepL: We're posting our favorite musicians in this thread. I'll start
PONS: Post your favorite musicians in this thread. I'm starting
Google: In this thread, we throw in our favorite musicians. I am starting
@kk87ko0: polecam pierwszego zalinkowanego DeepL-a.

Wziąłem losowe zdanie

Z takimi narzędziami trzeba jak z dziećmi. Czasami należy użyć redundantnych słów do zdania LUB dołożyć zdanie do kontekstu.

Np.:

W tym dopiero co założonym wątku na tym forum wrzucajcie imiona i nazwiska ulubionych muzyków. Ja zacznę od Abrachama.

Robisz z tego tłumaczenie i wyrzucasz nadmiarowe słowa.

In this just started thread on this forum, post the names of your favourite musicians. I
@patrolez: Dodałem jakieś słowa

Micro: W tym wątku wrzucamy nazwiska ulubionych muzyków. Ja zaczynam pierwszy wpis.
DeepL: In this thread we post the names of our favorite musicians. I'm starting the first entry.
PONS: We're posting the names of our favorite musicians in this thread. I'm starting the first entry.
Google: In this thread, we throw in the names of your favorite musicians. I am starting the first post.
@kk87ko0:
lingvanex.com/demo/
In this thread we throw favorite musicians. I'm starting
bing.com/translator
In this thread we throw in the names of your favorite musicians. I start the first entry.
Micro: W tym wątku wrzucamy nazwiska ulubionych muzyków. Ja zaczynam pierwszy wpis.
DeepL: In this thread we post the names of our favorite musicians. I'm starting the first entry.
PONS: We're posting the names of our favorite musicians in this thread. I'm starting the first entry.
Google: In this thread, we throw in the names of your favorite musicians. I am starting the first post.
Lingvanex: In this thread, we throw the