"Hm? Yes, howdy! (Yawn)

"Aaah, you look like a ladies' bicycle, what's the matter? Are you sick?"

"Nah, man, tired!"
"Well, you're tired all the time, but today..."
"Well, I took your advice yesterday and got Amber pour Homme."
"Uhhh, and that made you tired..."
"Man, just wait and hear me out!"
"Oh, my goodness The diva cup goes to you today, that's a fact!"

"I don't care! Anyway, I came home and Miri was already there. Of course, I had gotten into a good hump with the stuff in the shop by testing it. So I enter the apartment and Miri comes out to greet me. She frowned, sniffed and asked me what I smelled like. I mean: 'Amber pour Homme. I just bought it for the office Then she looks me in the eye, smiles, takes my hand and pulls me towards the bedroom furniture department. Well, you can guess the rest. Didn't sleep much, anyway. She's crazy about the smell of curd soap, that's for sure
"Wow! I mean that the fragrance is not only suitable for the office, but also as a flexible daytime scent and even for going out in a civilized way, I knew yes, but as an aphrodisiac...must really be Miri's passion for curd soap..."

"And, of course, the unbridled passion for me!"

"Yeah, whatever. Tell me about shopping, you don't usually go to the perfume shop much or at all."

"Well, I did everything exactly as you recommended. I sprayed some on the back of my hand. Old dad, I thought I was in an orange plantation! Wanted to call you and ask you if you got your recommendation wrong."

"Nah, that was just the top note, is dominated by the neroli and tropical fruit. Neroli is made from orange blossoms. Hence probably your association with the fruit plantation."

"Perhaps. Anyway, I took your advice and let a few minutes pass. Did a little pawing through the shop."

"Ha, how cool! Stefan walks around alone in the perfumery!"

"Stop it, I didn't know what to do with myself After a few minutes I was able to leave the orange plantation and the... what's it called?"

"Heart note?"

"Exactly, it must have kicked in by then."

"Well, basically it should have continued to smell like tropical fruit and a bit flowery or lilac."

"Yes, that, but somehow it smelled more... well... manly, if you like. Fresh, but more masculine."

"This is due to the geranium and especially the myrrh, but I also think I remember musk. In any case, you seem to have enjoyed it. A few hours later you must have noticed leather and saffron."

"Digger, a few hours later I noticed completely different things! Remember?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry!"

"All I know is in the middle of the night it smelled like curd soap when I moved my hand towards my nose."

"Yeah, the base is holding up pretty good on this one, about eight hours."
"But tell me, why is that scent called Amber.. Isn't Amber something to do with amber?"

"That's right, amber has a resinous, soft smell. And the scent has a masculine, but rather gentle aura. Maybe that's why they called it that."

"Perhaps. Somehow I get the feeling that this is more for not-so-hot days, right?"

"That's right, it's nothing for midsummer, but rather something for spring and late summer or the beginning of autumn. But it's not a very loud fragrance, rather subtle."

"Ha, he certainly didn't seem that subtle to Miri."
"You already mentioned that. In any case: Congratulations on the new fragrance!"

"Yeah, and thanks for the tip, man! ...So, gotta get out soon. Hopefully I can hold out today, I might fall asleep right away. We'll see what they say about my scent at work today
"Oh, most people like him, you'll be fine!"

"So, let's get a little over-excited. Will you wake me up?"

"Can do!"

"Thanks, man, you're a good guy!"

"I know..."

#perfumy #schizofrenicyzfragy