Wpis z mikrobloga

ten nowy star wars serial zapowiada się... ciekawie...

Upon graduating college, Headland spent six years working as an assistant at Miramax, a year of which was spent as Harvey Weinstein's personal assistant.

Headland is gay and married actress Rebecca Henderson in September 2016.

Headland is openly gay, said in an interview with the Advocate she intends to use this series to see Star Wars through a “queer lens“:

“…there’s just no way that me being a queer woman is not going to be reflected in my work. I could try not to do it, but why would I? It just feels like a natural extension of what I do,” said Headland, adding “I think that because storytelling, at its core, is always going to come down to either the personal or emotional through-line to your characters, your identity is important. And like I said, mine is just going to be in my work, whether I’m explicitly dealing with it or not, it’s always going to be there.”

Jodie Turner-Smith, who is set to star in the Star Wars spin-off series The Acolyte, accused the Star Wars universe of being too male-centered and “patriarchal” during an event honoring the space epic and its dozens of spin-offs:

“My character, you know, she’s a powerful leader. She’s a powerful leader in a very woman-centered world, which I was very excited to kind of be in that because I feel like Star Wars is very patriarchal,” the actress opined. “So, it was kind of cool to have this sort of woman-centered figure.”

“And you know she’s really sort of going through a struggle because I mean that’s Star Wars, right? She’s really kind of like in this sort of quandary and that’s sort of her journey is to, to kind of go through this struggle between two ideas,” the actress added.

#starwars
Usmiech_Niebios - ten nowy star wars serial zapowiada się... ciekawie...
 Upon gradua...

źródło: ax

Pobierz
  • Odpowiedz
@Usmiech_Niebios hobbyści tak mają. To jakby za reżyserowanie tego zabrał się Ojciec Fanatyk Wędkarstwa. Jedi częściej rozkładaliby wędki niż miecze świetlne.
  • Odpowiedz
@Usmiech_Niebios: z translatora: "..
"Moja postać jest potężną przywódczynią. Jest potężnym przywódcą w świecie bardzo skoncentrowanym na kobietach, co było dla mnie bardzo ekscytujące, ponieważ czuję, że Gwiezdne Wojny są bardzo patriarchalne" - stwierdziła aktorka. "Więc fajnie było mieć taką postać skoncentrowaną na kobietach"."

Po Marvels i Miss Web myślałem,że już gorzej być nie może a tu się jeszcze większa kupa szykuje.
  • Odpowiedz