Wpis z mikrobloga

#randomanimeshit #touhou #flandrescarlet <3 #reimuhakurei #nuehoujuu #sakuyaizayoi @BlackReven #marisakirisame #koakuma #koishikomeiji #patchouliknowledge #remiliascarlet @BlackReven #ayashameimaru
#itomugikun

Who confined it to the toy box?

Zabawki:

I am Flandre. My name is Flandre Scarlet. I am a vampire girl and have the ability to destroy anything. The only family I have is my big sister, but in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, there's Sakuya, Patchouli, Meiling, Koakuma, and lots of fairy maids, so I'm not even a tiny bit lonely. But everyone is mean to me and they bully me. For 495 years, I was always always always always locked up. They made me all alone.

I was so sad sad sad and scared scared scared that my mind got really messed up. This and that and anything and everything and everyone everyone everyone it's all their fault DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Koishi-chan and Nue-chan, I love you love you love you love you

Sakuya, Patchouli, Meiling, and Koakuma, I love you love you love you love you

Marisa and Reimu I love you love you love you love you love you love you

Big Sister Remilia Scarlet, I love you love you love you love you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you love you hate you love you hate you love you hate you kill you love you hate you kill you kill you love you hate you kill you love you kill you die die die die kill you kill you love you love you hate you

Someone like you should just die and I love you hate you I want to kill you I love you I hate you die die die

Do you love me?

Do you hate me?

Pudełko:

Everyone, everyone, die

I love you

Marisa, Reimu, Sakuya, Flandre, Big Sister, Patchoul, Koishi-chan, Meiling, Koakuma, Nue-chan, That Tengu person.
z.....s - #randomanimeshit #touhou #flandrescarlet <3 #reimuhakurei #nuehoujuu #sakuy...

źródło: comment_VQTQgBc3L7nFICrZXJMNnPfTW98Dw3b5.jpg

Pobierz