Wpis z mikrobloga

Wkleję to, co wklejałem w znalezisku. Wrzucam wyłącznie dla kwiknięcia, bo jednak dość zabawne obserwacje. Polemikę już przeprowadzałem, tak że nie odpowiadajcie "hurr durr, co to za argumenty" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

http://motls.blogspot.com/2016/11/em-drive-new-wave-of-hype.html

Harold White is signed as the lead author and he's listed along with 6 other authors. The word "NASA" may be found 10 times on the paper's page. 8 of those 10 words "NASA" may be seen in the affiliations; 7 of them say "NASA parkway". The 9th "NASA" says that a pendulum was located in a NASA facility, the 10th "NASA" says that an author thanks NASA. Needless to say, the 7 times repeated "NASA parkway" is the same trick attempting to "increase the prestige" by parasitic methods that crackpot Joy Christian has employed when he wrote his affiliation as "Oxford" (but forgot to say that his accurate affiliation was a stinky trash bin in a suburb of the town of Oxford). These inventors' affiliation with NASA is somewhat similar. NASA allowed them to play on their parking lot assuming that they will clean their poos.

If someone is able to figure out what is the cause of the force they measure, it may be interesting. But I can't find enough motivation to spend a minute with this stuff because I am confident that whatever will be the actual reason why they think that they're seeing a reactionless force, it will be dumb.

I am sorry but if this stuff was allowed to be published in a journal, it only means that aside from the 7 men listed as co-authors, there exists at least one additional imbecile who was hired as a "referee". So there are at least 8 imbeciles in the world. What a profound discovery. In reality, there are surely billions.

#emdrive #fizyka #nauka #ligamozgow
  • Odpowiedz
@Clermont: powiedz to bordo zielonkom, którzy już wieszczą rewolucje i robią atencyjne trailery wpisów ze już zaraz opublikują coś wspaniałego, a osoby z krytycznym myśleniem wyzywają od zjebusów.
  • Odpowiedz
@dymek91: @dzangyl: @Clermont:
Jak się o kimś rozmawia to wypadałoby tego kogoś zawołać.
W odróżnieniu od fanatyków sceptyków ja nie twierdzę że ciąg, który wykazały dość czułe urządzenia nie istnieje skoro wykazały go dość czułe urządzenia. Nigdy nie twierdziłem też że jest wynikiem sił które zaprezentował w swojej teorii Shawyer. W odróżnieniu od fanatyków interesują mnie eksperymenty i autentyczna empiria a nie religijne dogmaty czy to w sferze duchowej
  • Odpowiedz