Wpis z mikrobloga

The Hollywood Reporter: Sony Interactive Launches Unit to Adapt Games for Film, TV
PlayStation Productions, headed by Asad Qizilbash and overseen by SIE chairman of Worldwide Studios Shawn Layden, will develop and produce projects based on the company's catalog of more than 100 games

Layden: "We’ve got 25 years of game development experience and that’s created 25 years of great games, franchises and stories, We feel that now is a good time to look at other media opportunities across streaming or film or television to give our worlds life in another spectrum."

Qizilbash: "Instead of licensing our IP out to studios, we felt the better approach was for us to develop and produce for ourselves.

One, because we’re more familiar, but also because we know what the PlayStation community loves.

For the last year and half, two years, we’ve spent time trying to understand the industry, talking to writers, directors, producers, we talked to Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Kevin Feige to really get an understanding of the industry."

Layden: "We looked at what Marvel has done in taking the world of comic books and making it into the biggest thing in the film world.

It would be a lofty goal to say we’re following in their footsteps, but certainly we’re taking inspiration from that."

Gotowi na PlayStation Cinematic Universe? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
#playstation #ps4 #film #seriale
janushek - The Hollywood Reporter: Sony Interactive Launches Unit to Adapt Games for ...

źródło: comment_Zq3FHURaxJBF0gBKXRZIfcehiO0kXi81.jpg

Pobierz
@Rajder_nygga: pls, nawet Warner Bros się tak łatwo nie poddał XD
I mam nadzieję że pierwsze będą seriale a nie filmy...
Chociaż taki GoW właśnie bardziej mi pasuje w formie filmu niż serialu ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

@NoKappaSoldier73: sprzedali ale prawa po Far From Home mogą do nich wrócić jeśli nie będą chcieli dalszej umowy z Disneyem (co byłoby absolutnym strzałem w kolano XD)

Ale tu
janushek - @Rajder_nygga: pls, nawet Warner Bros się tak łatwo nie poddał XD
I mam n...

źródło: comment_GTg2lCNJPl48m95oS3UaOmfm1tKKZm8y.jpg

Pobierz
@janushek To jebnie. Przecież Sony ma swoje studio filmowe, po #!$%@? im drugie?

Aaa bo studio filmowe Sony wie że adaptacje gier za #!$%@? nie zarobią i nie chcieli się za to wziąć ( )

Zrobią ten jeden film, #!$%@? się w Box office i skończy się #!$%@? xD