Wpis z mikrobloga

#polityka #heheszki #bekazpisu #neuropa #4konserwy #takaprawda #przegryw #dyplomatolki

A oto zapis, którego nasz Mao nie doczytał:

"The Union's financial interests shall be protected in accordance with the general principles embedded in the Union Treaties, in particular the values of Article 2 TEU*.

The European Council underlines the importance of the protection of the Union's financial interests. The European Council underlines the importance of the respect of the rule of law.

Based on this background, a regime of conditionality to protect the budget and Next Generation EU will be introduced. In this context, the Commission will propose measures in case of breaches for adoption by the Council by qualified majority.

*Article 2: The Union is founded on the values of respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the rule of law and respect for human rights, including the rights of persons belonging to minorities. These values are common to the Member States in a society in which pluralism, non-discrimination, tolerance, justice, solidarity and equality between women and men prevail.

Qualified majority means 55% of EU member states representing 65% of the Union's population"

I PO ZABAWIE KARAKANY XDD
@Rabke taki zapis dla każdego, Vateusz powie co chce, UE powie co chce, każdy będzie zwycięzcą a co będzie dalej zobaczymy ;) jak do tej pory ich za to nie #!$%@? to i nie ujebią, pojęczą, potwittują i postraszą a karawana będzie szła dalej :) kraje UE mają swoje problemy i wątpię żeby coś konkretnego w tej dziedzinie zdziałali