Wpis z mikrobloga

Codzienna przypominajka, że na globalnym rynku świń obowiązuje w zasadzie tylko jedna zasada: bądź Biały.

As a fake white guy, almost every swipe I made to the right ended up being a match. I was barraged with options. All girls wanted to talk to me. I had so many matches I didn’t even know who to pay attention to. My phone was buzzing with so many messages, it was unbelievable. As an African guy, consider yourself lucky if you get more than five matches in a week, yet as a mzungu, I had over 30 matches in a few hours. Some even swiped right on me first. And these were super fine ghels.

Since it was an experiment, I proceeded to chat with them in the most aggressive way possible. I got extremely naughty and composed explicit flirt messages that would normally be met with insults or blue ticks if they came from a local black mouth like mine and yours. But guess what? These Kenyan girls were very warm and accommodating. Nearly all of them were ready to part thighs for me within the first few minutes of chatting.

The results of my little experiment are worth examining in detail for the clarity they provide to men who rely on the local dating marketplace as the fulcrum of their mate selection strategy.

Tak więc jeśli kiedykolwiek jakaś p0lka potraktowała was gorzej z powodu waszej narodowości (albo co śmieszniejsze, że jesteście biali xD) potraktujcie to racjonalnie i zrozumcie, że w taki sposób ona tylko obwieszcza całemu światu swoją skrajnie niską pozycję na rynku matrymonialnym.

#p0lka #przegryw #wygryw #tinder #rozowepaski #niebieskiepaski
amantadeusz - Codzienna przypominajka, że na globalnym rynku świń obowiązuje w zasadz...

źródło: comment_1623421378qiu3JkaGCtkRVRzYTaZxi9.jpg

Pobierz
Sally was ready to make babies with me despite the fact that I was a total stranger. Not just one baby but two babies. Fadda Lord!! She didn’t even bother to do a background check on me. She didn’t care to think that maybe I might be a direct descendant of notorious killer Jack The Ripper or an international arms smuggler wanted by Interpol and the FBI. She was all but ready
amantadeusz - > Sally was ready to make babies with me despite the fact that I was a ...

źródło: comment_16234214271uyYeDMW10CDUe5vu3i271.jpg

Pobierz
She texted me first, not just a simple innocent text. She called me love. Her relentless pursuit continued as she went on to tell me how horny she was. After a brief chit-chat, I lied that I live in Kileleshwa then asked her to come over the next day. She promised to do so and kindly inquired about the appropriate time. I ignored her from there on and I am sure shes
amantadeusz - > She texted me first, not just a simple innocent text. She called me l...

źródło: comment_1623421448tPuwucNwmbUhQRtLhsEhj7.jpg

Pobierz
What do you think would happen if you just called a random Kenyan girl your munchkin out of the blue. First she would give a long mschew then commence a lengthy rant. But this girl right here is as receptive as Mother Teresa because she has seen white skin. She pledges to avail herself at my non-existent hotel room suite, knowing very well that she will get devoured and used for sexual
amantadeusz - > What do you think would happen if you just called a random Kenyan gir...

źródło: comment_1623421484mBE7pF89tRfRg5U6lT5GpQ.jpg

Pobierz
w polsce to raczej zasada badz czarny, w bialych krajach kobiety chca murzynow a w kolorowych krajach kobiety chca bialych

@brutalnydickpill: w żadnych nie chcą Murzynów xD. Ani w białych, ani w czarnych krajach. To statystycznie najmniej atrakcyjni mężczyźni. To po prostu p0lki są jakaś zabawna abominacja i kierują się wyłącznie ogromnymi kompleksami.

@Mazzurro: W Chinach, w Japonii, w Tajlandii, Indiach, Wietnamie, czy nawet w większości krajów Europy czarni są
amantadeusz - > w polsce to raczej zasada badz czarny, w bialych krajach kobiety chca...

źródło: comment_1623421623mTeKYDH81dlGmIv41e3RnD.jpg

Pobierz
@amantadeusz: to badania z USA. Aproksymowanie wyników badań stamtąd na inne części świata jest błędem, dlatego że poza kwestiami wizualnymi również wpływ mają stereotypy utożsamiane z różnymi grupami etnicznymi. A te są różne w zależności od kultury danego obszaru.