Wpis z mikrobloga

Sprzedaję dom i odezwał się do mnie człowiek, który jest podobno z Ukrainy, ale ze względu na wojnę chciałby porozmawiać o odpowiednim modelu finansowania. Zaproponowałem spotkanie i zapytałem o model finansowania. W zamian dostałem historię jak o nigeryjskim księciu, który rozdaje miliony.

Poniżej bajka od scammera. Pozdrowiłem go odpowienio.

Thanks for your response. I will definitely buy your property if you are comfortable with my payment terms, which I believe you will, based on my present condition. Please read with an open mind.

My name is Fedir Bohuslav, I am a Ukrainian. I am an Art Curator with the National Art Museum in Kyiv Ukraine. Russia attacked us surprisingly on the 24th of February and we at the Museum hurriedly airlifted all our artworks with the next available airplane that was leaving for London through Diplomatic Courier service means on the 26th of February, so as to protect some Artworks from destruction from war.I was able to convert my Gold reserve and that of my family into United States Dollars of a total of $4.6million. I concealed it as Artworks and sealed it with a Diplomatic Seal so it can be safe with the other Artworks. So that after the War, I will find my way to London and claim the cargo because I registered it and I have the Diplomatic Codes with me.A Challenge came up now and that is exactly the reason I contacted you, Some Private art collectors and Museums in Europe are now applying to keep those Artworks for Us in their museums all over Europe and we have been getting messages to release the cargoes on behalf of the Ukrainian Government and that is currently ongoing. In a few days every cargo in there will be released to the Beneficiaries as we approve them here. If I do not do something fast, my personal box will be handed over to someone else and I will definitely lose everything, so I decide to buy a property from the country I would want to spend the rest of my life with and my family when this war end, and that is your country.

Please I want you to help me before I loose everything I have, which I and my family has worked all our lives. The government does not know that Money is in the Box, I concealed it as artwork. I want you to visit London on my behalf and pick up the cargo from the Diplomat who is in charge of the Storage facility where the artworks are kept and ask him to deliver it to you. All I need from you is your full names, Address and telephone number with your Proof of Identity, I will input your names in the Codes here at our office and make you the true beneficiary of the Cargo, with that the Diplomat will hand over the cargo to you. If you cannot travel to London, you can negotiate with him to deliver it to your address in your country.Please help me, in a few days I might lose everything, if you act now, they will not give out the cargo to anyone else but you. Once you get the money, you take for your property and an extra 5% for your help and keep the rest for me.I do not know you, but I found you online and I know you are a real person and not someone that is imaginary because you are selling a property, so you are real. So I am not scared because I know you will be an honest person, meanwhile I do not know anyone in that part of Europe because all my Life I have lived in Ukraine and Russia, so this approach is the best for me to get this money safe.I will sign documentations with you for the property as an agreement but first I need to get that box out of the Storage in London immediately and I believe you will help me.I wait for your response so I can answer any questions so you can be clarified more.Thanks in #!$%@?.

Warm regards,

Fedir Bohuslav

#scam #oszustwo