Wpis z mikrobloga

Po otwarciu rozmów z agentami Rice'a i Mounta w sprawie letnich przenosin na The Emirates Mokbel potwierdził, że klub jest zainteresowany innym angielskim piłkarzem grającym w Premier League, środkowym obrońcą Crystal Palace - Marciem Guéhi. Arteta najwyraźniej po urazie Saliby i występach Holdinga zauważył to samo co kibice, że Francuzowi potrzebny jest zmiennik, który jest szybszy i atletyczny środkowy obrońca grający piłką, nie tylko jako RCB, ale też LCB w wysokiej linii obrony.

Arteta will target a new central defender deemed good enough to compete with Saliba and Gabriel next season.

Guehi is among the names the club are monitoring heading into the summer.

Crystal Palace are keeping an open mind regarding Guehi's future, with an offer in excess of £50million likely to test the club's resolve to keep their key defender.

Brighton intend to make a formal offer to sign Reiss Nelson on a free transfer at the end of the season.

The Arsenal winger's contract expires in June, though the Gunners have offered the attacker a new deal to stay in north London.

A number of Premier League clubs are showing an interest in Nelson, but we understand that Brighton will make an offer to the Gunners academy graduate in the summer provided he doesn't sign a new deal with Arsenal before then.

~Sami Mokbel i w sumie Charles Watts też.

Więc obecnie wiemy na podstawie informacji od co bardziej rzetelnych dziennikarzy powiązanych z klubem, że na liście potencjalnych letnich wzmocnień są:
RCB: Guehi
RB: Fresneda
"6": Rice, Caicedo
"8": Mount
RW: Nelson dostał propozycję nowego kontraktu

Arteta po meczu o Kiwiorze:

He looked ready, he looked fresh, he looked really determined. He’s been getting better and better every single day, not only in training, but his interaction and his language.

He’s more settled and he’s a player that I really like, that’s why I signed him. He has the potential at his age to be great and he had a big task against the players he had to face today, and I think he did really well.

#arsenal
Aktualizacja do wpisu:

"6": Rice, Caicedo

Na liście jest też Romeo Lavia

RW: Nelson dostał propozycję nowego kontraktu

I Reiss Nelson odrzucił ofertę kontraktu od Kanonierów, co było do przewidzenia patrząc jaką ilość dostawał. Wkrótce Brighton przedłoży mu oficjalna propozycję kontraktu. Priorytetem stał się Moussa Diaby z Bayeru Leverkusen, na liście jest też Wilfred Zaha dostępny z wolnego transferu.