Wpis z mikrobloga

LINGUA IGNOTA - ALL BITCHES DIE; nie wiem jak to się stało że przemknął mi ten album w poprzednim roku i dopiero teraz się na niego natknąłem, ale wow, po prostu wow, to chyba muzyczny ekwiwalent bycia przejechanym przez walec, ogólnie historia jaka stoi za tym wszystkim jest przerażające, wszystko tu jest przerażające, polecam artykuł

"Not ascribing to traditional models of healing such as gentleness and self-love has allowed me to be very raw and aggressive in my recounting of abuse through art. I think that's the part of it that maybe touches other survivors: mine isn't the way we're accustomed to addressing such things. I was reading several books about surviving abuse and they're basically like, 'be nice and get a hobby.' I feel like this enforces patriarchal models of civilized femininity. Instead, I come out and scream at you—'BURN EVERYTHING TRUST NO ONE KILL YOURSELF' and 'REPAY EVIL WITH EVIL,' she says. "Part of the reason I use tropes of extreme music is because that was my abuser's world, that was his music. It has also been my music since I was a kid, and as much as I genuinely love metal, hardcore, noise—I will never be able to relate to it in the same way because of him."

#muzyka #deathindustrial #modernclassical #chamberpop #piosenkioumieraniuimilosci
Please_Remember - LINGUA IGNOTA - ALL BITCHES DIE; nie wiem jak to się stało że przem...