Wpis z mikrobloga

#spotify #spotifyssie

Interfejs Spotify ma sporo niedoróbek. Prostych do naprawienia, mimo to nic z tym nie robią. Jedną z takich rzeczy jest brak możliwości kopiowania nazwy utworu w postaci czystego tekstu.

Jeden wkurzony tak napisał:

źródło:Reddit

"Preventing users from copy/pasting titles: the disgusting mindset of this company
Complaint
Spotify doesn't let you copy/paste song titles or artists from their desktop application. This used to be possible until Spotify took out the ability altogether. You used to be able to drag it into a text editor and copy/paste from there, but after users discovered this loophole, Spotify disabled this too.

They went to great lengths to prevent anyone from copying a song title. Why, you ask? Because they want to force you into their ecosystem and not let you out.

They don't want you to copy/paste the song and play it on another service, like YouTube for example. Because they would lose out on clicks/listens from their users, or potentially lose the user altogether. Nevermind the fact that some of us listen to music in other languages that we may not be able to type out.

I'm not telling you to stop using Spotify. License-wise, they pretty much have the upper hand on other platforms (unless Apple Music is better, though I have an Android so I haven't tried/would rather not). I don't blame them for acting on their own greedy, disgusting corporate interests in a capitalist society. But you, as users, should know the mindset this company has: you can't leave, fuck you, you're staying and paying. Ease of use and user experience? Never heard of it. Money, money, money."

Jest na to kilka metod - oto jedna z nich:

Spotify copy paste text song playlist (OCR).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ7hvuT6lIk